2011年1月31日月曜日

Anne of Green Gables

I read Anne of Green Gables written by Lucy Maud Montgomery. It is Canadian novels and Green Gables is in Prince Edward Island. PEI is very close to Halifax, Nova Scotia which is in Saint Mary's University so I enjoyed reading it:)

There are 11 chapters: Anne Arrives in Avonlea, A Sad Story, Red Hair, The Party, Love and Hate, Dianna Comes to Tea, A Cake for Mrs. Allan, An Accident and a New Dress, Some Stupid Mistakes, The Queen's Collage Class, and A New Start.

It is a story about Anne Shirley, who was is a orphanage. Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert bring her up. Anne hate Gilbert Blythe because he made a fool of her red hair. Dianna Barry is her best friend. Anne grows up fine with these people.

I like this story because I can sympathize. When Anne could say sorry to Mrs. Lynde, I feel happy for her. I think it is good that Anne and Gilbert can become friends at last.

This is not too difficult book, so please read it once!!

Anne of Green Gables, Penguin Active, 978-1-4058-5205-0
Points: 2.2
Reminings: 0

(188 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. A spat is the evidence that they get along with each other:)

    Kate

    返信削除